Thursday, May 20, 2010

Real Numbers

http://http://www.wimp.com/budgetcuts/

Here is a video that seemed to me that was quite intresting. When I heard that Obama was taking a huge budget cut I thought it was really good but when I saw this video it totally changed my prospective on this subject. Obama is making a small budget cut sound big, he is making mountains out of mole hills. You can have your own opinion on this but this information is a fact- it has real numbers.I think the U.S.A. should gather more information on subjects going on in the government before we create our own opinion. On health care, spending and many others we must know the real numbers before we make decisions.
Thankyou

5 comments:

  1. This is a must see movie, I have seen it and it is worthit and should be watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is fascinating. At first you're thinking, "Wow. Obama's really trying. He's doing such an amazing feat." And then you watch this, and it changes your whole perspective. The problem with us Americans is that when it comes to huge amounts of money, we don't really size it up or compare. That's probably why we have so much debt. It also makes me wonder how the guy who did this video figured this all out, and what prompted him to do it. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised that such a big amount could really be so little. If I was the president, I would try to cut all of the money that we borrow. It would take a lot of time, sacrifice, and perserverance, but it would be worth it. Even though this is such a tiny amount, we can be thankful our president is at least trying to cut a little amount of money. How do you think our budget should be solved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with EMB News and Cassidy. This video really chanes your persepective! I think that Obama is jsut trying to make it look like he is working so hard, and that he is sacrificing so much! When really it is an amount that is so small, it barely makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that everyone should see this video this colledge student makes it so clear. He changed my view on Oboma's work ethic, oh wait he has none. All he does is make it look like he is changing our nation for the beter, but he isn't. Oboma is all talk and no show. He is so beloved by americans, people think of him as our "savior" but his bad choices will sink the U.S. like a rock. Even this little amount that he has promised mostlikely wil not make a differance because of how much our country is in debt. I do wish that all of what he said about redistributing the wealth does not come true. We can only pray that God gets a hold of him and that he does God's Will. If you are in agreeance with me Add a star and remember to think, learn and LIVE because it's not illegle yet.

    ReplyDelete