Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recent Fishing outings/ School Campout






Last week I went up to Wichester campground with my school. I went with the primary reason to fish. I went out in a boat and within five minutes I hooked into the first fish of the day. All of the fish we caught that day were rain bow trout of decent size. 12 to 13 inches were not uncommon. The fishing was amazing. We didn't go without catching a fish for five minutes. Our guide didn't have the same luck though. He would hook a fish and then lose it. I probably caught 15-17 twelve inch rainbow trout. We fileted the fish and cooked them over the barbeque. I was fishing so I missed out on eating them but I guess they were really good. The campout was a very fun trip.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed that you guys were good at fishing. It seems you go out to fish a lot. You caught a lot of fish and I heard that they were good when the others were eating them. I personaly don't like fish, but I think going fishing is a lot of fun when you are in the mood. I am glad you like to fish though, because it sounds like you love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't only fillet the fish, I also gutted three of them. But man they were good with that garlic seasoning. We had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Did you catch any delicious bass?" Sounds like you had fun at the camp-out. Did you eat all 15-17 fish? Who was your guide? You should give him some pointers because it seems you were having good luck. I'm glad you enjoyed the camp-out so much and got out and did stuff instead of sitting around the fire. How often do you go fishing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great trip, you guys caught all the fish, you didn't leave any fish for me and Leighton. I heard that the fish were good, good job on all the fish you caught.

    ReplyDelete